Oklahoma City Cosmetic Dentist Blog - Dr. Terry Bass, D.D.S.
Friday, November 14, 2014
Oklahoma City Sedation Dentistry Options
- Nitrous sedation
- IV sedation
- Have sensitive teeth
- Do not respond well to numbing agents
- Have a sensitive gag reflex
- Suffer from TMJ
- Require a longer treatment
posted by Admin at 6:44 AM
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
SSRIs and Dental Implant Failure
Labels: Oklahoma City Dental Implants
posted by Admin at 2:40 PM
Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Probiotics for the Treatment of Periodontitis?
posted by Admin at 12:15 PM
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Is it Safe to Treat TMJ Pain with Medication?
posted by Admin at 12:12 PM
Wednesday, July 9, 2014
TMJ vs. TMD
Symptoms of TMD/TMJ
Oklahoma City TMD/TMJ Dentist
To schedule your TMD/TMJ treatment evaluation at our Oklahoma City office, please contact Terry Bass, DDS today.
posted by Admin at 7:54 AM
Monday, June 23, 2014
What is the Trigeminal Nerve?
- Mandibular – supplying sensation and dictating movement in the jaw, tongue, and surrounding areas of the mouth
- Maxillary – supplying sensation to the nasal cavity, sinuses, and palate
- Ophthalmic – supplying sensation to the eyes and nasal cavity, as well as to the skin of the eyelids, eyebrows, forehead, and nose
posted by Admin at 12:27 PM
Tuesday, May 6, 2014
Oklahoma in the Bottom Ten States for Dental Visits
posted by Admin at 1:44 PM